Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Difficulties for Project

Honestly, there really weren't a lot of difficulties. I mean except for the fact that there are like zero to no literature on this so all of the project is either from my first hand expreince or my friends. I don't see how or why some one who want to publish a book on this subject.

For this project, my friend was actually able to get me in to a wedding but the only catch was that I had to serve as a waiter the entire night. It wasn't, too, bad being the waiter. I got to listen to music, get paid, and some free food afterwards. Overall, the wedding was pretty and everyone had a great time. I ended up working at the wedding from 8 PM to 2 AM. The next morning wasn't fun when I had work at 1 PM again.

The interview part for this project was fairly easy. A friend of mine plays in a family who constantly plays at these events so the getting the interview was easy. However, I think we spent most of the time not talking about the project till the end because we always got off topic. Between him and me, I think we got the important things down. I'll probably have to ask him about some the small stuff again just to make sure that it's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment